Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happiness Walk 5-22-11

I walked for almost an hour today. I'd only planned on being gone 20-30 minutes, but it was so nice I just kept walking. These are the things I found that made me happy-

1. An old wooden well in someone's front yard
2. A row of dark pink tulips lining a sidewalk
3. Slug bugs- three of them to be exact
4. A row of pine trees at an elementary school
5. Fresh cut grass in every other yard
6. Two HUGE dogs running down the same street in opposite directions
7. Swings! I even took time out to play.
8. Dark clouds and a light drizzle- it was the perfect amount of rain for a spring walk
9. My new walking shoes feel good on my left foot, and I think I finally got the tension right on my right foot
10. Myself- I was just happy and carefree and full of hope and joy

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

Your amazing! I love you! Glad your walk went well and you found some "happy" things ;)!