Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happiness Walk/Ride 10/10/10

I took my motorcycle up to my park today. The ride itself was great- I'm getting more confident with canyon rides so I actually enjoyed the curves and colors. The park was crazy busy. Dozens of photographers were there and some sort of Halloween party. But, the leaves were also bright orange, red, and yellow, so it was fun.

I took off down my trail, and these are the things that made me smile.
1. The fall colors
2. The little kid posing for a picture with his frisbee
3. The new stepping "logs" across the river
4. A side trail that led to the perfect bend in the river lined with red trees...
5. The sound the grass made as I walked- swish, swish, swish
6. Another person way back on my trail, looking like he was on his own happiness walk
7. The makeshift bridge crossing to the island

Overall, it was a great trip. It made my soul happier than it has been in weeks. :)

No comments: