Sunday, August 29, 2010

Church

I went to church today.

I went a year ago. When life got crazy, and all my dreams had come crashing down- I went to church. They sang one song and I started to cry. I cried for a long time. I drove home crying, and had to detour until I looked normal again.

Today, I didn't cry. When I first walked in and heard the music, I teared up. But, then I realized that the feeling I felt didn't have to be a bad thing- it didn't have to make me sad over all the things I've lost.

Instead, I smiled. I smiled because of the possibilities that the Spirit holds for me. I smiled because I know everything in my life is going to work out.

I am ok. Not going to be- not will be- not can be- AM. I am ok.

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

Amazing what faith and a little spirit can add to your life right?! I know it's has saved me more than once from being sucked into a dark hole- that I knew- on my own- I would never escape from. Faith heals, and it carries us on!