Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Good Day for Me

I just had to say that today is a really good day. I must admit, since school started again, I've let my mind stay a little too busy. A week ago I was silly happy and my soul was yelling at me all the time and pointing out all these amazing, simple blessings in my life.

Then, I had to start thinking again. My mind came back with a vengeance. I realized quickly that there is a reason I only recently found my soul.

But, this weekend it came back. I was able to think about nothing and just have fun. And my silly happy is back. Today while it rained, I rolled down my car window and put my hand out to feel it. And I sang to fun songs.

This gives me hope that even when school gets going full swing... my soul isn't going away again. I've grown to like it.

No comments: