Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Successful Day

Well- today is what I'm officially declaring as the first day of my new life. I have to get back to the "real world." Granted- driving/flying away from it all summer was amazing, and I plan on doing it again next year. But, I've always known I couldn't leave my life completely. So... today I returned. And it was a success!!!

I did my laundry and cleaned my living room. I'll get to the kitchen and bathroom tomorrow. I ran errands. I went grocery shopping for the first time this summer. I bought breakfast foods!!!! (Ky gave me the great idea of granola and yogurt and it was delicious!)

I had a meeting that was, less that perfect. It was a little ... scattered. But- two hours isn't bad.

Then I went shopping. I was so frustrated! I found two pairs of cute ass jeans right away, but then nothing for school. I almost gave up but saw something cute on my way to the register. That lead to something else and something else... and two hours later I had jeans, shirts, skirts, and black pants. Oh- and two new pairs of shoes.

Ok- so this blog is a little boring. I can't be poetic every day. Right now I just want to get in the habit of writing. Bare with me friends...

No comments: