Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cruising

After dinner and a movie, Andy and I realized it was still very early. We were unsure what to do with the remaining hours of the evening, and then I just decided- we were going cruising.

I love cruising at night and I don't do it nearly enough.

We jumped in 'Sally' and headed up the canyon (admittedly, we stopped to return the movie and get gas first). I have only been up this canyon once or twice in the 'stang, and I loved it! I cranked up the radio and sang loudly. And Sally, just kep wanting to go faster. It was really difficult to keep it near the speed limit. Oops!

It was a gorgeous night. I pulled over at a spot overlooking the lake. There weren't a lot of stars out, but there were enough to make me smile. It was freezing, so we were only outside for two minutes.

The coolest part was the frozen lake. It looked like arctic camo- gray/white blended into each other.

I made Andrew drive home. And he even humored my "happy-soul" adventure enought to honk the horn through the entire tunnel. And he danced with me in the car.

It was fun.

No comments: