Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Feel Like Writing

I want to write a blog.
I want to explain what I am thinking and feeling- but I don't really know what to say. I just want to write.
I thought I'd try a free write thing- where I would just start writing, and hopefully the secrets of my soul will come barreling out for the cyber world to read.

Or they won't. Maybe I will just babble endlessly because frankly, that is how my thoughts are coming today.

I guess I'll start with my funny story today. A few years back, I worked with a woman and we got along in the beginning, but then there was a crazy mix-up and she threatened to sue me, and told the union complete lies about me and my yearbook staff. There was a lot going on in her life at the time, and she decided to transfer to another school. Since the last day of school that year, we have never seen each other.

Until today. We were in an all day GT meeting today. There were fifty people there, so we didn't really need to interact or even sit near each other. Plus it has been a few years, so whatever.

Until she was handing out papers. She walked behind me and smacked me on the back of the head. I thought she was saying, "Hello," so I turned around and said hi. Without looking at me or saying a word- she kept walking.

What??? I'd say maybe it was an accident, but it sure didn't feel like it. She didn't bump me- it was a smack on the back of my head.

Very weird.

I also got to calm a debate later in the afternoon, which I like more than actually debating. I like being able to find the compromise between two sides. I like being able to make all sides happy- or at least happy enough to move on. I like finding the solution.

Ok- at least I got to write something- even if it isn't really anything.

No comments: