Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My CHIBS Declaration

No comments will be allowed on this post-
1. I am about to crazy brag about myself, and I don't need/want confirmation of my awesomeness
2. If you disagree with me, I'm not in the mood to hear it.

Feel free to message your thoughts in another way, but no public comments.
Thank you, and good day!  :)

Compassion- dang right I am a compassionate person! When someone wronged me, I helped them over and over. When another person was hurting, and took it out on me in a cruel way, I didn't turn around and do the same to them. When me getting what I want would hurt another, I fought for that person, even though it meant giving up what I wanted! That is compassion.

Happiness- I see goodness in the little things in the world. I've never enjoyed little children as much as I have lately. And, I realize that I find deep joy in the sky. I love seeing the moon. I love the colors of the sunset. I enjoy my dogs and their crazy antics. I am a happy person.

Intelligence- Not going to discuss this one much. I'm a smart person.

Beautiful- I try to be a good person. I make an effort help others. I try to make life easier for other people, or at least a little better. I don't think I'll ever reach perfect beauty, but I sleep easier knowing I've tried.

Strength- I am a strong person. I do not need anyone to take care of me. I do not need another person to make me happy. I can handle life's events. I am strong enough to travel the world on my own. But more than all of this, I am strong enough to admit that I want other people to go through life's events with me. I want my family and friends to join me in tough times. I want family and friends to share big moments with me. I want to share my joy with other people. But, I do not need it.