Friday, November 19, 2010

CHIBS check

This is MY check. If you are reading, I thank you for your love and interest in my life. I'm not listing my answers but rather my questions. My successes and failures are my own right now. Please be content to know what I am trying to accomplish, and support me in my efforts.

I have disabled the comments on this blog because I don't want your answers to my questions. As much as I love your input... only I can judge myself. My dear friends reading this... I know how much you love me and I know that you will answer so many of these questions with "YES!" But I am keeping myself to a very high standard. I can only grow if I face the hard facts and my weaknesses.

My Goal Check Questions:

Compassion: Am I being compassionate to others? Do I forgive and treat them kindly? Do I make decisions out of revenge or anger, or compassion and love?

Happiness: Am I finding happiness in little things? Am I seeking opportunities to be happy?

Intelligence: Am I furthering my knowledge? Am I growing as a teacher?

Beauty: Am I being a good person? Am I doing what is right? Am I kind, giving, and helpful? Do I serve others?

Strength: Do I endure when things are difficult? Do I allow myself to have weak moments and then move on? Do I seek help when needed? Do I stand alone when I can?